Remember how we were having such a time with my lil peanut? Well I do!!!
It was a rough first few weeks of school, with a lot of big changes for Savannah. She moved from the MOMD class to the MIMD class (a higher functioning higher academic class), moved schools, teachers, aides, and friends. SO it was a rough start to say the least. The behaviors were out of control at school, home, and church, and I was seriously at my wits end. Really.
I did what any mother in my position would do, I made an appointment with the principal, the psychologist, the teacher, and put in a call to the superintendent of the School System... just to be sure I was heard :). All in all, it has improved. We got a psych eval, which showed no bad behaviors because Savannah was having good days by then... a 1:1 aide, and overall things are better. Much. Better. Extremely grateful for the changes and the people who helped with those changes.
These Two are SO hilarious. We sure love them. They make me smile (most of the time). Mikenna got her own room for her birthday and poor Isabella has just been fit to be tied and a misfit child because Mikenna doesn't want her in her room, and Savannah doesn't want her in her room. Poor Isabella. She is just a baby. It isn't her fault. :).
Our little peanut and her favorite cousin. She loves to hold her and feed her and play with her. She asks, "Mommy, can I hold baby Charlotte?" And who could resist....?
4 comments:
Utterly adorable - but they all are! :)
I'm glad I get to see you for a bit more! :)
Hi. I used to be in your parent's ward... i found your blog and wanted to share something with you. The Sunday before the accident with Daxton, I sat behind your children at church while they crawled all over their uncle. I only had one child at the time so I was the biased mom who thought my daughter was the most beautiful baby on the planet. But I vividly remember your son facing towards us on the bench with a big smile and I thought, "Oh my. He has got mine beat... that is one beautiful baby. "
I just wanted to share that with you even though I don't know you. Your son touched my life. You have a beautiful family, including that angel baby of yours.
Cyndiog and wanted to share something with you. The Sunday before the accident with Daxton, I sat behind your children at church while they crawled all over their uncle. I only had one child at the time so I was the biased mom who thought my daughter was the most beautiful baby on the planet. But I vividly remember your son facing towards us on the bench with a big smile and I thought, "Oh my. He has got mine beat... that is one beautiful baby. "
I just wanted to share that with you even though I don't know you. Your son touched my life. You have a beautiful family, including that angel baby of yours.
Cyndi
sorry about the double post. darn phone.
So glad to hear that Savannah is having better days! Reagan told me how awesome she was on the field trip yesterday. Oh, and she is absolutely adorable in the class picture:)
Post a Comment