Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

Lately

I haven't been blogging.
I haven't been eating good.
I haven't been too patient.
I haven't been going to school like I planned (got accepted, enrolled, purchased books, took out loans)
I haven't been exercising regularly.
I haven't been working too much.
I haven't been babysitting as often.

But...
I have been painting my living, family, dining, kitchen, and Mikenna's room.
I have been cleaning and scrubbing (ok my cleaning lady has but I have been ORGANIZING)
I have been up to my ears in laundry.... do we ever catch up?
I have been exploring some "career" options.
I have been cutting my hours at work, which is SO awesome :) (*even though they still call me nightly to come in)
I have been baking lots of tasty treats (and eating them...)
I have been walking some.
I have been potty training a two year old.
I have been potty training our dog (did you see that? I got a DOG!!!)
I have been losing my mind because of said potty training... AND dog.
I have been growing a baby inside me, which makes me a bit tired and feel really old, cuz its harder now that I am 31 and not 21.

What have YOU been up to :)?

2 comments:

Pam said...

A BABY, congratulations! So happy for you'll!

Michelle said...

Um, working, taking lots of photos, running, chauffering - and not alot of all the things that you are doing & that I'd like to be doing - esp. the painting, baking and organizing.
But you can keep the potty training - fur baby and adorable baby! ;) Been there, done that, got the t-shirt!!!!!