Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Brian Head

About 3 years ago, I met my "person." She has helped me through the thick and the thin. When she was up, I was down. And when I was up, she was down.... although truth be told, I don't think she has too many down days :).


Anyhow, for the last 3 years, we have been going on vacation with the Waite's. The first year we went to San Diego, and it was AWESOME! Last year they came to AZ and we had a blast burning our buns in the heat. And this year, we went to COOLER weather, Brian Head, UT, just north of Cedar City. It was BEAUTIFUL.

We had a good time, even after Savannah locked Jon out of the shower with the water running and we couldn't find a key and bless his heart he didn't even get mad..... although he probably was somewhat furious, but didn't let on. And that is what makes them SOOOOO great.


The best part about this trip is we were in snow at 8 am and in the hot desert sun by 4 pm. Very Funny!

1 comment:

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Looks like a lot of fun. How are you anyhow? It has been a while.