Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Chubba Wubba

Wow I seriously cannot believe that you would be 5 years old. I wonder what you would be doing now. I see your cousins, or your would be friends and they are all so grown up. 

You would be starting kindergarten in the fall. I can't hardly believe it. Oh how I long to wrap my arms around you and hold you on my lap, kiss your forehead, and listen to your endless chatter. 

There was a time in my life that I thought I would never make it this far without you, yet here I am. And there you are. And I have made it this far without you. Someday my little man, Someday.... just not today. 

We got family pictures a little while back. Actually almost 4 years to the day (before you died). We had had the same photographer do them for us. It was incredible. Maybe you can tell me your faves, because I am having a hard time :).




 #1

 #2

SOOO what are your faves?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm with you - they are all beautiful!!!!!

Gel said...

I love the family one with all of you standing.. It shows all your girls personalities.. They all turned out really cute!! Love u guys